Cat 6 Ethernet Cable
The Cat 6 ethernet cable is used to connect modems (or routers or switches) and a network card. The maximum transfer rate is up to 2400Mbps and supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet standards (within 37 meters)
- Performance parameter
Mechanical durability: 1000 minimum insertion and withdrawal
Contact resistance: <0.5Ω
Insulation resistance: >100MΩ
Compression strength: AC 1.0KV (50Hz for continuous 1 minute), leakage current≤2.0mA, without breakdown or flashover phenomena.
Adaptive temperature: -20℃~+60℃
Adaptive humidity: 0%～96%
RJ45 case shell: transparent PC
Chip connector: gold plated pure copper
Conductor: pure copper
Transfer rate: up to 2400Mbps
- The RJ45 modular plug utilizes PC material as the case shell, thanks to its excellent tenacity, hot and cold temperature resistance, and long retaining pin service life.
- It utilizes copper in the terminals and plate gold, ensuring an outstanding corrosion and oxidation resistance, as well as an excellent electrical conductivity.
- This conductor uses pure copper, which features an excellent electrical conductivity, a low resistivity and a high tensile strength.
- The cross separator effectively reduces the crosstalk among line pairs.
- Support 10 Gigabit Ethernet standards (within 37 meters).